This picture is after her dance was over. Her dance classes lasted 13 weeks and was once a week. The instructor was very enthused about teaching but Grace still had fun. She wore this black and white tutu every single week but changed her outfit the morning of the recital. :) Out all her dance costumes she chose her swim suite and a dress up skirt she got at Christmas. It works. :) She also wore a pink flower in her hair which really made the outfit too cute!
Here's little videos of her dance. the whole thing wasn't very long so I have no idea why I split it into two videos but I did. The first video is of the first 16 seconds and the second video is of the last 35 seconds. :) I don't know if she was aware the the dance had started in the first one but in the second she did a pretty good job! We were really proud of her and she loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment