Love

Love

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've Been tagged...

This is for Colby who tagged me on her blog. I thought I would give it a try, so here I go....
5 favorite places I have traveled to
1. Rome
2. China
3. Cozumel
4. California
5. Washington D.C.
5 favorite places to eat (I can't just do in Wichita falls b/c I may not get 5...)
1. Valentinos
2. TCBY (white choc macadamia nut... mmmmmm)
3. El Protraro (SP?)
4. Cheese Cake Factory (only b/c I'm craving it really badly right now...)
5. Yogurt Delight (in Tucson... I really miss my yogurt shops!)
5 favorite movies
1. Wizard of Oz
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Sound of Music
4. Star Gate and all the tv shows after it too.
5. The Passion
5 favorite past times
1. walking w/ Grace while she's riding her bike. (She will talk non-stop about everything and I love it!)
2. Playing cards
3. Playing games as a family
4. Right now, laying down, doing nothing but feeling the baby kick
5. watching the kids play while sitting and talking to Robbie
5 favorite places to shop
1. Old Navy
2-5. I don't shop unless I have to. My sister and I got the two extremes and often wish we could be a healthy combo of each other b/c she really loves to shop.
5 wishes
1. That Rob will never get deployed while we're in the AF. (I feel a little selfish writing that, but it's how I feel.)
2. For Cheesecake
3. So Rob won't have to work late to much this week
4. For our baby, health and safe delivery (and all those expecting)
5. for people to come and visit us here in TX (sooner than later!)
5 people i tag
For anyone who wants to join the tag!

No comments: