
Anthony fell into the corner of the coffee table this morning and got a humongo gash under his eye. It isn't pretty but thankfully won't need stitches! To take away the pain and swelling, I gave him motrin and cold ice cream. His first cone and he new exactly what to do w/ it!

Grace got her 3rd hair cut today. It's litterally been 6 months since her last one... Her bangs have finally grown out and so we cut off 2 inches from the sides and back to make it all one legnth! She told the lady she wanted it cut to her chin, so that's what she got!

It was so cute to see her in the chair. She was so excited to be at the 'beauty salon.' When the lady started blowing her hair dry, you could see her holding back this smile. I don't know why she holds in her excitement sometimes but she really does. You could tell that she just felt so special and happy to be 'getting her hair done' but remained very calm about it. On the way home said, "I hope daddy's home so he can see my hair." She ran in to show him.
Our little treat for the day was ice cream if you hadn't noticed already and it was sure yummy!


3 comments:
Hi, Grace! I loved your hair. Now our hair looks the same because just a few days ago (Friday) I also sat in the chair at the Beauty Salon. I smiled, too. Boy did I need a haircut!.
Gramps says that he loves my new haircut and so do I!
Kiss Anthony and Mommy and Daddy for me. Wish we could see your new do!
Love,
Gran
Dear Anthony,
So sorry about your new boo(boo)! I remember your Daddy getting many, many of those band aids.
Gemma nd Brett and John and I all watched the new video of you and Grace. You are such a big boy-we can't believe it! Wish that we could give you a big squeeze!
We haven't had ice cream in a long time because it is too cold here. Gemma and Brett sled on our little hill on the side of our house today. They even slid into the pond which has been frozen for some time now. The snow is almost as tall as you are, Anthony! You would love it! The winter has been a harsh one but a beautiful one as well. There is so much snow on all of the fir trees. It is often a winter wonderland just like in the story books!
We hope that your cheek heals soon. I think that I know where that table came from. . .
Be the sweet boy that I know you are. Winter is hard on Mommies and Daddies.
Love you,
Gran
Grace's hair is darling!!! she does look so grown up. ooh la la!!
Post a Comment