hahaha I might have really gotten you w/ this one! We are adding to our little family!We did have an ultrasound and confirmed there's only one in there, so no this is not my ultrasound picture and we are not having twins. I just thought it would be a fun joke. :)
I'm 12 weeks along and starting to feel better. I had been confined to the couch which made me curious of twins but no such luck this time! ;) Due date is May 5th. Grace is soooooo super excited and thinks it's a girl, "just like me." She is also constantly talking about the baby in her tummy and that when hers comes out and mine comes out then we can each hold the others. Also, kinda weird but every once in a while she'll say, "Oh, I'm sick, I'm going to throw up." Then run to the bathroom and spit in the toilette. Or she'll say "mommy stop doing that it's making me feel sick." Thankfully my sickness is drifting away so hopfully hers will too! :) Apparently Daddy has a kangaroo in his tummy which I can't convince her otherwise. So we'll just roll w/ this one!
Our families are having a baby boom as my Sister-in laws are also expecting. Emily in March and Jaime also in May. My sister, Elly, is also now expecting and due in June! God's little miracles!
2 comments:
So glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope all is settling in well in Texas - Yee haw!
hey-i came to see if you had added anything yet!!! i read this before and the pic trick cracks me up. it almost makes me want to have another baby so i can pull this one on my family-almost!!
colby
Post a Comment