As I was putting Anthony down for his nap today he started saying "dadadadadada" So cute. He's been babbling a little but this was perfect. So I started saying it back to him. He'd smile and say it back to me. It was a lot of fun. (FYI, I've been working on "mamamama" for months... go figure. :)
I noticed Grace making "mean faces" at me. I didn't say anything. Just decided to put Anthony down and see what she does after that. I guess, I wondered if she was maybe a little annoyed with Anthony getting my attention and she not being involved. Who really knows the reason, it could have been anything.
After I came back out of their room Grace ran up to me, jumped in my arms and said, "mom, I was really mad and now I'm sorry." She then gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. Again she said, "I'm really sorry." I asked her why she was mad and she looked down as if she didn't want to tell me. I said, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She gave me another big hug and kiss and said, "I love you mom, I so love you." With my heart completely melting all over the floor, she gave me another big hug.
1 comment:
Just so you know... these short stories about the situations you go through... I always take time to read. I feel like they will help me later on in life if I ever arrive at the same situaton. Love em!!
Post a Comment