Love

Love

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Our trip to Mt Lemmon was successful!! We got to sled, throw snowballs and hike all through the wintery wonderland!
we even sat near a little 'babbling brook' ate snow and sang Christmas songs. I think that was Grace's Favorite along with throwing snow at mom!
(Mt Lemmon is about 30 miles from Tucson. It takes about 1-1 1/2 hrs to get there. A beautiful drive! The transformation for the desert of tucson to the trees and snow of a mountain top is amazing! Perfect for Christmas!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you talk to the kids about yellow snow? That is a much needed conversation:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing that up Amber! Grace and I did have that conversation!! All she wanted to do was eat the snow, so I had to make sure she knew to avoid the "spoiled snow" :) We missed seeing you all at Grandma's! Sounds like you all had fun!