Absolutely beautiful! You all look wonderful and glowing. Congratulations! Willis family
Hi Kristi and Rob,There is certainly a resemblance between these two little ones. Anthony is wonderful!! He and Grace will be great pals! I loved talking to you last night and only 11 more days till we get to see you all. God bless! Love, Mom
I think they look alot alike, Kristi! How is life going with two littles?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! You all look wonderful and glowing. Congratulations!
Willis family
Hi Kristi and Rob,
There is certainly a resemblance between these two little ones. Anthony is wonderful!! He and Grace will be great pals! I loved talking to you last night and only 11 more days till we get to see you all. God bless! Love, Mom
I think they look alot alike, Kristi! How is life going with two littles?
Post a Comment