My new baby brother! Anthony Wayne Black. I love to hold him and kiss him. I also love to give him his pacifier and his "cozy" blanket. I wanted him to jump w/ me and sing songs but mom said that I need to teach him those things b/c he doesn't know how to do them yet. So I looked at him and said, "watch baby" and showed him exactly how to jump high and sing! So far, he's not catching on.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a gorgeous little brother you have, Grace!!! We are so happy for you, your mommy, and your daddy. We wish we could meet Anthony in person. Hope Mommy is recovering nicely and quickly! Congratulations!
Congratulations Rob, Kristi and Grace. Anthony Wayne is a wonderful little addition to your family. You are wonderful parents with two beautiful children. you make us proud!! May God continue to bless you! Grandpa and Grandma Sand
Post a Comment