Love

Love

Monday, November 02, 2009

Black-tober

I have the pictures on here totally out of order but I don't feel like trying to get them in order so we're going to go through our October month backwards... starting with Halloween!

We had a really great time. Our neighbor organized a "block party" where everyone brought their grills to the front and hung outside. People went from house to house saying hello and meeting each other. It was great especially since we're new to the block and have only seen people in passing. It was a wonderful idea and the kids had a blast! Once it got later we went trick-or-treating. Anthony spooks really easily so it was really fun seeing him go from house to house and eye-ing all the decorations and people's costumes. Grace saw friends from her preschool which was fun. Bella was the main attraction with many ooos and aaahs and she loved the attention with kicks, giggles and smiles. If no one was talking to her she did most of the "talking." In this picture Grace heard a spooky noise. This was after the trick-or-treating when there baskets were "really, really heavy," as Anthony put it while he was running from house to house.

This next picture is perfect of Grace as she has this expression often. Usually when she comes to the realization of something and is sharing it with us. It's too funny. My favorite moment in this past month was when we were all helping to clean up our house. Grace turned and looked at me and said, "hey!! I'm just like Cinderella! You're making me do all this work!" My only response was a little chuckle and "yes, Grace, you are just like Cinderella."



Loaded up on Candy, Anthony was Evel Knievel on our neighbors "hot wheels" scooter. If there were ramps set up I'm sure he would have been doing double flips in the air off of them.



Our little "butterfly" She painted her own wings and came up with what she wanted to wear. Her pig-tales are supposed to be her antennas. She got called a fairy a lot which I could tell she didn't appreciate but never corrected anyone. Sometimes she would just give me a look like the person didn't know what they were talking about.




All three amazingly cute kiddos


Our little pumpkin



Spider man! (his eyes were to small and he refused to where them... why fight him on it right?!)





Pumpkin Carving! We listened and danced to Monster Mash while daddy was "cutting off their heads" Well, OK, I danced to monster mash. My favorite part was Anthony getting spooked from the scary faces and then when he got close he jumped back and said, "oooo, scary seeds!" Grace was soooo excited about the whole process it was soooo fun because she really got into everything this year. She's getting so big!


Bella went from crawling here to sitting up on her own. She had never done that before so it was really fun to watch. Of course, Grace was flipping saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom!!!! Bella's sitting up all by herself!!" Of course Anthony follows Grace in everything so I hear another excited echo! Sometimes, you just have to join in the fun and start jumping up and down with them. So we were all holding hands, jumping up and down and laughing about Bella sitting up for the first time. Can't get any better than that!




Yum, first oatmeal cereal!








First bites are always fun!



We made all our own Halloween decorations this year. It was a lot of fun. I don't know why but this was the only one I got a picture of. Grace's witch. It was so funny. Anthony wouldn't go near it for a day or two. Finally he would creep up to it slowly saying, "it's not real, it's just decoration." Seriously, it doesn't even look scary!



Hay-rack ride at the pumpkin patch! You would have thought were were in NE it was so cold! Thankfully the cold around here comes for a few days and leaves for a week or two.




Picking out our pumpkins


Sweet Bella Joy!

It has been a good month for us. We're getting settled into our new home a bit more. We ended up painting our living room green, which we love!! Or I should say, I LOVE! Rob really does like it and I think he loves the fact that I love it so much. It makes me feel cozy inside. :) That was a lot of work but I do have to say for our first time painting ever, it turned out really well. :) Now I just need to get things on the walls....
I think that's all for now! Have a wonderful Day!

No comments: