Love

Love

Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun at Grampa and Gramma's...

Rocker Chick Peeking through the tree

Grace and Cousin Luke are the best of friends.
I had the best ride in the car with these two cuties the other day! Their conversation went something like this...
Luke (looking at Grace): "Grace, we're going to get married when we're bigger. Older, like when I can drink pop..."
Grace: "yeah, we are! I'll wear a white dress. You'll look handsome and I'll look pretty and we can take the trolley to the dance and I'll cut the cake, there will be lots of food... "
She went on and on and on and eventually Luke was just staring out the window.
Luke: "oh, look Grace there's a train!" (Probably trying to change the subject.)
Grace: "after we get married we can have baby!"
Luke: "you will have the baby, not me. Only girls can have babies."
Grace: "Luke, You'll have to help me push out the baby, because it's really hard work."
Luke: "no, Grace the nurses help you do that. It really hurts too, they cut open your tummy."
Grace: No they don't Luke, the baby just pops out."
Luke: "no they don't Grace."
Grace: "They didn't cut my mommy's tummy!"
Short pause
Grace: "Luke, this wedding isn't going to work."
Trying to make a human pyramid!

Big A helping Grampa mow the yard

No comments: