Love

Love

Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Night Life

I think I have all the videos up that I want posted! To be able to listen just pause the play list, that way the music doesn't play when you're trying to listen to the video.


(top video)This is one of my favs. I'll definitely give it a thumbs up. :)






(2nd video) Just a little nightly dancing before hitting the hay. Grace must get her moves from dad. I turned the video off too soon b/c at the end she did a little bow.




Bubble bath time and the longest "cheeeeeese" ever.




One more video of before bed. I had to put this in b/c Anthony runs into the white book case. It's the second time he's run into something b/c of walking around w/ his blanket over his head. Earlier in the night he ran into the wall and said, "watch out!"




This last video is of before we moved. We had a lot of things packed up already and got lots of balloons out just for fun. It was fun too. :) We love you Daddy!!


No comments: