

Oh, the things I can do, Oh the things I can see! It is so much fun, so much fun to be ME!!!
I am so busy learning and playing. Mom's always interested in new things I'm saying. She now has to chase me because I am so fast, I can almost keep up with Grace! It's a blast!
I love to hug my sister dear, we play a lot here and there. I tackle her, she tackles me and then I laugh with so much glee! I can do almost everything she can. I climb to the top and get so high, I laugh, giggle and have a blast, for I am getting really fast. That's when mom runs quick to get near so I don't fall and shed a tear.
How big is Anthony, "sooooo Big" am I, I clap and say "ooooo" to all the planes in the sky. I wave to lots of people and am trying to say "Hi." I sign things like "all done" and "more", play ring around the rosy and fall to the floor. I can dance many dances but my latest new trick is dancing the chicken dance. Yes, I'm pretty slick.
I'm very crafty, I like to hide things where no one can find them and no one can see. I've gotten the remote, the toy train and some books and thrown them in the trash where no one will look! I like my new shoes, Oh I like them a lot so I decided to throw one right into the pot! (toilette) Mom let a shriek when she saw my shoe floating. I was removed from the scene so fast it was crazy! My mom can be quick, she doesn't seize to amaze me.
I'm pretty good at unscrewing things, you see, so my next trick is silly! No one saw this coming except little ol' me! Mom turned around the water cooler so I couldn't reach the spout but there is a screw on the back that know one knew was about! So I unscrewed and unscrewed, mom thought I was just playing, but there went her shriek again when water started spraying!!!
So maybe this will help you to get to me better! I fun and sweet and a happy go-getter! My family loves me and I love them and each day we do it all over again!
(PS--mom's been reading a lot of Dr Seuss lately!)
No comments:
Post a Comment