Hi Blacks! I have been thinking about you a lot these last few days. Every time I go outside and get frostbite just walking from the house to the car (it's true - the high yesterday was a whopping 8 degrees!) I think of you in warm, sunny Arizona (and I get jealous!) I think it's time for a visit - especially since Grace has been looking so cute lately! We miss you!
OMG guys are soo cute and happy. it must be so warm there. im soo jealous. it is about 10 degrees here. OMG we lost our hyeat for about 3 days right in the middle of the cold days. love your loving cousin Katie*
Hey Katie! It's so AWESOME to hear from you! I'm so glad you look at the blog and are enjoying it! I can't believe you didn't have heat for three days! You should have come to stay w/ us... we've been loading on the sunscreen and going to run through the sprinkler today. :) How are things going in Omaha? Grace and I are coming to visit in about a week so hopefully we'll see you! Oh and know you are welcome to come and visit us anytime! Thanks for the comments, love hearing from you! Love ya, Kristi
Hi Krisit, Robbie and Grace: This is Grandma Ann Sand, Big Gretta, Auntie Julie, and Cousin Katie (and cousin Roxy). We just checked out your entire blog. Very, very cute!! We cannot believe how you can do all of that! It snowed 4 inches today and the kids didn't have school. Grandma came down to stay with us for a while. Maybe we will see you on Saturday if you can stop by. Have a safe trip.
you guys are so much fun! I'm so glad you like the blog and I like you seeing it too! We fly in sat afternoon so I hope we do stop by! It would be great to see you! Love, Kristi
6 comments:
Hi Blacks! I have been thinking about you a lot these last few days. Every time I go outside and get frostbite just walking from the house to the car (it's true - the high yesterday was a whopping 8 degrees!) I think of you in warm, sunny Arizona (and I get jealous!) I think it's time for a visit - especially since Grace has been looking so cute lately! We miss you!
OMG guys are soo cute and happy. it must be so warm there. im soo jealous. it is about 10 degrees here. OMG we lost our hyeat for about 3 days right in the middle of the cold days. love your loving cousin Katie*
Hey Katie! It's so AWESOME to hear from you! I'm so glad you look at the blog and are enjoying it! I can't believe you didn't have heat for three days! You should have come to stay w/ us... we've been loading on the sunscreen and going to run through the sprinkler today. :) How are things going in Omaha? Grace and I are coming to visit in about a week so hopefully we'll see you! Oh and know you are welcome to come and visit us anytime! Thanks for the comments, love hearing from you!
Love ya,
Kristi
Very cool pics. Looks like a lot of fun. Love, Joe & Rhonda
Hi Krisit, Robbie and Grace:
This is Grandma Ann Sand, Big Gretta, Auntie Julie, and Cousin Katie (and cousin Roxy). We just checked out your entire blog. Very, very cute!! We cannot believe how you can do all of that! It snowed 4 inches today and the kids didn't have school. Grandma came down to stay with us for a while. Maybe we will see you on Saturday if you can stop by. Have a safe trip.
Later
you guys are so much fun! I'm so glad you like the blog and I like you seeing it too! We fly in sat afternoon so I hope we do stop by! It would be great to see you!
Love,
Kristi
Post a Comment