Love

Love

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Baby Black at 20 1/2 weeks....

I woke up this morning and realized that I'm really showing! So, I thought I'd get a picture. Sorry about the cornyness of me taking a picture of myself in the mirror but I didn't have anyone else around who could take the picture! I guess this will have to work! It's for all of those who have been asking me if I'm showing yet! Yay for growing baby! I have an Ultrasound coming up on Feb 2nd. We can't wait!

2 comments:

Colette D.M.J said...

Kristi, you look awesome! Hope all is well in Tucson - bet you didn't think you were moving to AZ to get snowed on did you???! Give our love to Rob and Grace.
Meg

Anonymous said...

Are you going to find out if it's a brother or sister baby? You look AWESOME. That is one cute baby!