Love

Love

Friday, November 24, 2006

12 weeks a growing!

Mom has been sick lately and I haven't known why. At first I thought it was b/c Dad wasn't home with us. Then he returned home and I was very happy to see him but Mom was still sick! Then today Gramps let us come over to his office and he gave Dad this weird looking thing to put on Mommy's tummy and all of a sudden we heard this....noise, some sound I've never heard before. It went really fast Gramps said a number, 165. Apearantly that's fast. Then Mom kept telling me that it was the "baby's" heart beat! I've held many babys and I've never heard that sound before! Gramps told Mom that this is who was making her sick. Mom and Dad keep telling me I'm going to be a big sister. I don't know quite what it means yet but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO happy for you. What wonderful, awesome news! How far along are you? I'm sorry you've been feeling sick... But wow, how wonderful! That's a healthy heartbeat too! :o)

On an unrelated note, that photo of you and Robbie in Alabama is gorgeous. You look beautiful and what a handsome JAG husband you have! We miss you guys - aa 4 of you! :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Have you left our beloved Big Red Land yet?

Nikki and Josh

Black Family said...

I'm about 13 weeks now. My Aunt even did an ultrasound on me! It was so exciting. The baby was moving and the little heart was just a going so fast!
We're now in Arizona soaking up the sun. Today we're going to look for a house for us! Hope all is well Jean and Nikki. Hope to hear from you again soon!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Robbie, Kristi, Grace, And Baby Black,
13 weeks! That means only 27 (averaged)weeks left! We are so excited! Can't wait to see you over the holidays.
With Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBO0nMnaISU

We are surfing the net; waiting to see some more black family pics.

Anonymous said...

We want to tell you how much we LOVE seeing all the pictures and videos. We sure miss you all, espcially Grace :) It's OK for a Grampa and Gramma to say that! She's so kissable! Love and miss you!! Mom and Dad Sand