Love

Love

Friday, September 15, 2006

Our New Backyard...



As much as people talk about the beauty of Alaska I'm so happy to announce that we do not have to live in a COLD, DARK place for the next 2-3 years!
This week the AF gave Rob and I a choice b/t NM and AZ, after much thought, research and imput from fam and friends, we've decided to take our "assignment" in Tucsan, Arizona! Watch out scorpians, rattlesnakes and hornyfrogs HERE WE COME!! (Seriously, trying not to think too hard about the 3 mentioned above! Anyone know if they've invented "scorpian spray?")
Rob will be starting COT on Oct 16th. We're not sure when the AF will move us but we think it will be around thanksgiving. We're hoping just after thanksgiving so we can spend it with our fams in Nebraska. Whatever the case may be, we have much to be thankful for this year!
We look forward to the sunshine and new adventures to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arizona! That's great! Hmmm... Michael and I are already planning to come visit! Well, we hope!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! I love Arizona! It really is different. People have huge cacti in their front yards instead of trees.

Yeah, so add cacti to your list of things to look out for. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Hey kids! I'm so excited for you guys! Maybe I'll even get to come home before you leave... Give Gracie-Lou a kiss for me! Her pictures are MUCH admired up here :-) Love you, Marie